Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Buys!

I was intently browsing my favorite shop when a friend called; I told her I was at the “crack store.”  Which is the way I really feel about Two Women and a Warehouse - totally addictive. My old friend Kathy Kanis and her partner have put together a constantly-changing wonderland of new and second hand furnishings for home and garden – at terrific prices!

Here are a couple of items I recently snagged from TW&AW:(There are more, but my camera cord has gone missing so they’re temporarily trapped inside my Sony DSLR….)

DSC01267 Great big baker’s rack for the porch. The finials make it a perfect match – and possibly a companion piece - to my very first furniture purchase in 1977, a wrought iron patio table & chairs. Score!

What a beautiful patina on this copper washtub! 
Big white hydrangeas are going in it.

  DSC01184

Promotion without shame – I borrowed this photo montage from Cherry's...In The Garden and More, a fellow crack store fan and blogger:2009_0213

No comments: