Wednesday, July 2, 2008

100 Things About Me




With thanks to one of my favorite bloggers Kristine of A Penny For Your Thoughts, from whom I stole the idea.
I won't list these all at once, just as they come to me.

1. I'm somewhat lucky. It's not unusual for me to win a contest or find a $20 bill on the street.
2. Long eyebrow hairs and hairs sticking out of people's ears and noses REALLY bother me.
3. I once met my childhood idol, The Cisco Kid. His horse Diablo was with him.
4. I have a strawberry birthmark, and so do both of my daughters.
5. My husband and I decided to marry within a month after we met. 28 years ago.

6. I spent two years taking roller skating lessons every Saturday.

7. When I was 9, I went to the 1964 World's Fair and have loved traveling ever since.
8. Motorists in my city do not understand how to use reversible turn lanes and it drives me crazy.
9. When I was little, my hair was so blonde that a few busybodies scolded my mother for bleaching it.
10. I hate blonde jokes.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Due to #2, I now realize I REALLY bother you, and as I continue to age, I will become even more bothersome. You have my father to thank for this!

kristine said...

Wow... I feel honored to have received a 'shout out' in your first entry! I look forward to the other 90 things about you!