Thursday, July 3, 2008

100 Things About Me Part Deux

Continuing this highly entertaining and enlightening list:
11. My sister and I have a strange language that we use only with each other.
12. Whenever I see a chimpanzee, I laugh out loud.
13. Injections don't bother me.
14. I once met all the members of Earth, Wind and Fire.
15. In my opinion, the people out on the plaza screaming and mugging for the camera have ruined The Today Show.
16. I still love Matt Lauer. The crowd thing is not his fault; notice how he tries to avoid them.

17. The Academy Awards telecast is a big deal at my house, with a themed menu and a betting pool.
18. When I was little, I was afraid of imaginary things called "the comets" that would chase me around the house. My sister enjoyed this immensely and helped them chase me.

19. I have no interest in ever taking a cruise.
20. My father was a famous big band disc jockey and interviewed, among others, Mel Torme, Doris Day and Bob Hope.

21. I once won a trip to Las Vegas in a shag contest. (For the benefit of you giggling Brits, that's dancing where I come from.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooo0 funny... I STOLE your idea of listing "things about me." But I had no idea it was YOU! Your name is nowhere on your blog. I have software on my blog that I can tell where someone comes from to get to my blog. Sometimes I look at it - most of the time I don't.. But the other night I was looking and say that someone linked to me from this rememberwho blog... But I had no idea who the blogger was... NOW I know. Love and kisses.. & thanks for the idea... -b