Thursday, July 17, 2008

100 Things About Me Part Trois

As if you could ever get enough of these fascinating facts...
22. My paternal great-grandfather fought for the Confederacy. (I know, it seems impossible but it's true.)
23. My maternal great-grandfather was killed in his dental office by a patient who was crazed with pain.
24. My older daughter has been dating a dental student.
25. I was once engaged to a lovely man but broke it off because I wasn't sure I could live in a small town. As it turns out, I'm the one who's lived in the smaller town for nearly 30 years.

26. Growing up, I had an imaginary playmate named Follylo. I blamed him for everything bad that I did. Follylo looked a lot like Mr. Bill from Saturday Night Live, which freaks me out because that was WAY after I dreamed him up.
27. I took tap dancing from the age of 3 to 17 and was pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. I miss tapping.
28. In 2001, Mr. C. and I attended the New Zealand premiere of Lord of the Rings as invited guests. We walked the red carpet (directly behind the Prime Minister) and partied with the cast and crew.

29. I was a high school homecoming queen and a college fraternity sweetheart.
30. In my opinion, everyone should visit Paris. Go with someone you love.
31. When it comes to spelling and grammar, I'm kind of a Nazi. I just can't help myself.

No comments: