Wednesday, July 23, 2008

100 Things About Me The Sixth

Think you know me well enough by now? Not even close.
51. Mr. C and I honeymooned on a 37' CSY sailboat just like this one, cruising the islands off Honduras.
52. I attended a tiny private elementar
y school near Emory University. I later discovered people thought it was a school for retarded kids.
53. I have a round scar on my scalp where my sister hit me over the head with a 2x4. This happened a long time ago and we get along much better now.

54. I can still sing my entire high school fight song, accompanied by drill team choreography.
55. The first time I met my husband it was after midnight, I was drunk, and he was wearing nothing but a bathrobe.

56. Early in our marriage, Mr. C and I owned a herd of goats, which is what happens when you bring home one male and one female goat to eat kudzu.
57. I have a weakness for dogs.
58. I am deathly afraid of snakes.
50. I first smoked a cigarette at 12 with my friend Rebbie. W
e smoked Winstons in the woods and we were super cool.
60. I love it when my Dad says, "We're off in a cloud of camel dung."

No comments: